Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Best weekend ever!

Included so many of my favorite things: spending time with family and friends, snowboarding, smores on an open fire, Taco Bell, a hot tub, a pool, getting rocket-launched off of a bed (thanks Sweta!), mind-numbing TV shows, great conversations, new underwear, you name it.

Highlights:

1. Snowboarding: I can now do spins! Also, Vish let me teach him...he's a rockstar and such a quick learner.

2. Swimming: (Confession: I actually daydream about it if it's been too long) Got to swim for the first time in over a year! Did 102 laps (51, if you count there/back as 1). So satisfied- should hold me over for a while.

Now, some news:

1. I leave for NY tomorrow, then I go back to India for a couple of months to finish out a few projects, including the films. But I will be back in time for the Shamrock Shuffle (now a family tradition), if anyone wants to run it (8k) with me.

2. I've probably got a job with Chi Public Schools
when I get back.

3. And, contrary to popular belief, in comparision to my brothers, I am actually the normal one:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J told me you were leaving again and I replied with 'WTF? I didn't even get the chance to hang out with her while she was here! Sonovabitch!'

Chien sad!

Anonymous said...

J told me you were leaving again and I replied with 'WTF? I didn't even get the chance to hang out with her while she was here! Sonovabitch!'

Chien sad!

Maximusdodo-ness said...

Once again Rupal, good luck. I think its good that your going, its better not to leave things undone and wonder about them later (like that time i forgot to pay the toll way on 88, keeps me wondering if i'm going to get a letter in the mail or not ) Please send your contact info, i'm debating about going over there or not in March (its a long shot, but something tells me you knew that!)