Tuesday, February 14, 2006

the good, bad, funny and WTF?!?!?

GOOD: My little brother is a grown up. He graduates college in May... (People are officially grown ups after college- it's a rule). He's a fireball activist prepping to change the world... currently working on a political campaign- as press secretary. He is leading a team of people!!! I'm beaming. I can't even think about it without my eyes beginning to well up.... the world has been so good to me.

BAD: Life and the writing/film projects I am working on have hit some bumps in the road. It's like I'm working on a shaky foundation because fundamental things keep changing. I'll talk about it later... but I'm super frustrated.

FUNNY: In the midst of my frustration, I have been calling people at home ... and apparently the phone place I use (really cheap) comes up as a New Jersey number. (Prob why it's so cheap). In any case, I am NOT in Jersey. To set the record straight- I am in India. But if you get a call from Jersey- pick it up. It's me.

WTF: ?!?!?!? Sara freakin 2% Baker, one of my closest friends from high school- is now engaged. AAAAAAAAAAA! Congrats babydoll. So excited for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you, rupal!!!

happy valentine's day, cutie pie :)

Leslieann said...

whatchu sayin about jersey, girl? huh? u want summa this? ;)

oh yeah, and as for 'grown up', well i beg to differ. maybe people are 'adults' after college. you don't know 'grown up' until you have to call someone your daughter! yikes.