Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Exciting times...

Life has been a bit crazy recently. The million cover letters I sent out have finally paid off. I've been interviewing like a mad woman- have two this week, had two last week. Hopefully something will pan out soon (keep those fingers crossed for me people!). I've been extremely picky with job choices, but only b/c I've seen what I am capable of when I am inspired. I don't want to settle for anything less than that.

In other news, the show with Public Square and Silk Road tomorrow carries many firsts:
1. It's the first time we are getting paid for writing and performing a show.
2. It's the first time a show sold out AND there is an apparently long waiting list (granted, there are many other amazing people featured in the night... but still).
3. And, it's the first time I get the chance to share a stage with Tina Ramirez, Sam del Rosario, Vincenzo, and Vimz.
It's almost too beautiful to be true.

Happy Birthday Vincenzo!

No comments: