Tuesday, May 08, 2007

updates: (brought to you in lazy powerpoint bullets form)




* my dad's bday celebration- went to see the Dalai Lama speak, organized a picnic, and got my dad and dada tickets to his private teaching. :)

* CA was amazing. Rage was fantastic, and the entire experience was worth the trip. QT w/ Hardee and my brother at the concert, planning w/ double oh, and catching up w/ anup. good times.

* work is still taking over my life. but it's great. between the website development, grant writing, market research focus groups, program planning (we are now planning fall 2008!), event planning, recruiting and hiring artistic directors and authors, and editorial work- it's like getting 2349823098 graduate degrees hands-on. with that being said, i am exhausted, and i feel like burnout is always something on my radar.

* vish graduates this year. holy god.

1 comment:

Anjali said...

whoa! too fun! :)