Monday, December 20, 2004

Really quick

Can't talk long... only have a minute before my bus books out of this piece.

Here's all I want for Christmas ---> [my first away from home... : ( ]

One package.
One pink Nalgene wide mouth water bottle and a waterproof rock climbing watch (the one that we saw that day ... looks like a friendship bracelet..) (both avail @ Galyan's).
Three DVD's (Before Sunrise, Before Sunset (both Ethan Hawke), and the Lil Princess DVD (this one we have at home).
Some random newspaper/magazine articles to let me know what I'm missing in the world's affairs.
Letters from people at home.
Some M&M trail mix in the water bottle.
Now, here's the catch. My brother,

VISHAL HASMUKH,

is in charge of getting this to me. I'm putting this information up to keep Mr. Saying-you'll-send-me-a-letter-for-the-past-2-months-but-your-sister's-still-waiting-for-it-alone-in-the-desert Vishal accountable. Wink.

From everyone else, all I want is for you to ask Vish, everytime you talk to him in the next four days, whether or not he has sent this package. With the amount of nagging this one letter is taking, I estimate that with global participation in this movement, Vish may send this package in May.

Love you lazy. Write your sister.

2 comments:

Viren Soni said...

i started a new "blogspot" because i wanted to post pictures. then i searched for it. instead, i found this "blog" about me doing antics at dipali's wedding. that was quite, weird.....anyways, that led me to this whole website...i can see how this would be a good way to keep in touch....rupal, hope you're having a great time in india....and you really should have talked to the HBO guy about starting your own sitcom....

Anonymous said...

rupal- chien, here. just wanted to see if you're ok post-tsunami et,al... take care of yourself, please!