Saturday, February 05, 2005

hey friends

I'm back in Gujarat. Safe. My head is swimming. Completely overwhelmed by the tsunami and everything involved. Sleep deprived. 34 hour train ride. Quality time with a lot of intensely altruistic people that are super focused and not even slightly hippy. Just got back from a break of dawn ultimate frisbee game along the Sabermati riverbed to destress. Desparately need some sleep and some fruit.

Huge hug to my corners. I love you fools so much and can't wait to see you.

And, last but not least, time to dispell some rumors:
#1. No, I am not coming home early, nor am I already home.
#2. No, I am not here to get married; this idea needs to be unthunk immediately. (Vim, you are in charge of keeping this rumor in check back home.)

Ok. Gotta go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS JUST IN>>>>>>>>
RUPAL HAS GOTTEN MARRIED AND WILL BE LIVING IN INDIA FROM NOW ON.

I will dispell those rumors and start my own.

-vimal

rupal said...

thank you butthole.