Friday, September 03, 2004

Noooo!!!

Ok. India's a different culture, different place. I was prepared. No handstands. Fine. No tackling. I'll deal (sadly). But I just realized that people do not hug here. Not to sound girly but everyone needs a hug every now and then. And I understand that it's super hot. Fine. But no hugs for a year?!?! I suddenly feel so alone.

...

on the flip side, I did my first trust fall EVAH. Usually I opt out... I have issues... but I forced myself to do it. I stood on ledge that was shoulder high and made myself fall (literally) into the awaiting arms of the group. and I was not dropped!!
I am a new woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sending u madcapcrazyribbustinhugs
a refrigeratorperrytackle
& a gutbustinghandstand
teri

Anonymous said...

u know what they have different culture then we have u learn their culture as well as let them teach about yours let them experience about how u feel close to some one by giving hug as long as u do it with ladies only you be fine let me know how it goes.